Teach For Us
Position: WETRC Instructor
Location: Auburn and throughout Washington State
Closing Date: Continuous Recruitment
The Washington Environment Training Center (WETRC) seeks part-time instructors. WETRC hires instructors for short courses in all areas of water supply and wastewater system management, operation, and maintenance. Interested individuals should be knowledgeable and experienced in a specialized field.
- Certification or training and experience in the related technical area.
- Motivation to help people learn.
- Willing to learn and use a variety of instructional methods and materials which are supplied to instructors.
- Previous teaching, public speaking, or related experience.
- $38.00 per hour or more depending on qualifications and tasks assigned.
For Further Information:
- Please contact the WETRC office:
- Applications are accepted continuously.